With a $100,000,000 commitment through the Tony Elumelu Foundation, African business leader Tony O. Elumelu is empowering generations of African entrepreneurs over the next decade, to change the African business landscape as you know it.
Here’s what you need to know about The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme:

What is TEEP?

The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is the flagship entrepreneurship initiative of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, founded by entrepreneur and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu, CON. The goal is to create 10,000 businesses that can generate 1,000,000 new jobs and contribute at least $10 billion in annual revenues to the African economy.

Who Can Apply?

The programme is open to all citizens (18 and above) and legal residents of all 54 African countries with businesses that operate in Africa.

How Can I Apply For The Programme?

All applications must be submitted ONLINE through the TEEP PORTAL. Answer a series of mandatory questions and upload additional documents and identification materials. You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day of submission.

Can I Reapply In Another Programme Cycle?

Yes. Our aim is to support as many entrepreneurs who are within or outside the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme. That you have missed this chance with the TEEP 2015 does not hinder you from reapplying. We actually encourage you to sign up for newsletters, webinars, online training and other support materials we will send to those who join the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Network (TEEN).

How Does One Stay Connected To TEEP Even After Concluding The Programme?

Yes you can always contact us via

• social media: #AfricanEntrepreneurs or #TEEP

• All applicants will be notified to sign in to TEEN to begin to benefit from the vast materials that support entrepreneurs in Africa.

Do You Have A Business Idea? Aged 18 Years and Above? You Can Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Fund | Africa Do You Have A Business Idea? Aged 18 Years and Above? You Can Apply For
Tony Elumelu Foundation Fund | Africa Reviewed by 10.womanshines.com on May 18, 2017 Rating: 5

155 comments:

1. This is a nice idea to african nation am proud of it as i have seen it work well.
    I deal with strewberry farming which is on high demanded especially in bakery industries and milk industries too

2. its the best idea to african nations

3. Tonny Ellumelu foundation is the true spirit of african nation

ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea whose time has come. It will bring many jobs spur economic growth ten folds in african countries. We have many business ideas but funding or the seed capital is wanting.

ReplyDelete
  5. Am a business man I do hole sale and retail of bean am interested in your offer

6. I love this efforts made to help the African continent
    I will highly be waiting for the next section to apply

7. Une tres belle initiative pour l'Afrique
    Merci a vous monsieur Tony Elumelu
    Thanks mister Tony for this idea

ReplyDelete
  8. Am amaze, that africa has a foundation that wants to widen perspective of entrepreneurs on the continent. Am interested in been a part of TEEN.

ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Nice idea, I will like to be a part of this.

10. Joseline Ndirarami Marecha16 August 2017 at 22:32

I wwould like to know if the application process is still open. If yes, please inform on the deadline. Thank you for your time and consideration.

11. Application process

ReplyDelete
  12. Be blessed always for this excellent initiative that will drive on the economy of Africa to excellence. Thanks.

ReplyDelete
  13. Sir, i,m keenly interested in Tony Elumelu foundation. I,m frm Nasarawa st & I work here in Abuja with a construction company ltd as a Store_Keeper. I was born in the yr, 1968. This is my number: 08036857594. 07056082465.

ReplyDelete
  14. Please Sir, I am interested I want to know if its still open for me to apply, but if no please update me when it will be open again
    Thanks

ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulation Barasa Polycarp. You're working in the field of my interest particularly on value addition on Orange Flesh Sweet Potatoes(OFSP), which involve bakery's products from OFSP.

ReplyDelete
  16. Keep me informed in all new and upcoming events.

17. laureen chetsanga23 August 2017 at 04:52

Thats one of my passion to be an enterprenuer, doing bussines and stand out.

ReplyDelete
  18. I am start up entrepreneur, who want to start a transport and logistic, have already registered a company, but lacks financial support.

19. am interested, how can I apply

ReplyDelete
  20. I appreciate the offer and would like to apply and be part Of the programme.Thank You.

ReplyDelete
  21. Am a keen entrepreneur, keep me posted of what is happening in this platform

22. I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN THE ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM

23. TA BI TA JANVIER RODRIGUE25 August 2017 at 18:04

merci pour cette initiative, avec ça nous entrepreneurs africain auront la chance

ReplyDelete
  24. I'm interested in the program.

ReplyDelete
  25. I have never heard about this program till now. I am an aspiring entrepreneur with interest in agribusiness.
    I would love to apply

ReplyDelete
  26. I am Shelton L. Tarr of Liberia an a business man that is looking for such opportunities to make my printing press up to standard. I will be glad to be one of the beneficiary.

ReplyDelete
  27. I am a Liberian and a owner of Graftx Solutions Printing press. I will be glad to be part of this program that will help standardized my business.

28. I appreciate the offer and l would like join
    Please keep me updated.

ReplyDelete
  29. Iam a Kenyan,have a business project and l would to join.please keep me updated.

30. SUNDAY ADAH ALOME26 August 2017 at 22:47

I AM INTO SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION CAN I APPLY TOO?

ReplyDelete
  31. Facebook, Twitter and few other websites allow us in Africa to defuse hate, disinformation and other fellows trying to impulse people one way or the other.

Be blessed Sir, because you're giving back to society.

Cheers. J-L K

32. Yerroh Jalloh M.27 August 2017 at 05:38

Wonderful opportunity for young aspiring enterpreneurs.....
    Kindly alert me when the application period start.

ReplyDelete
  33. Please Sir, I am interested I want to know if its still open for me to apply, but if no please update me when it will be open again
    Thanks

34. its really a great innitiative i have loved it .Thanks.Henry

35. Mohammed K. Jalloh28 August 2017 at 02:19

This is the kind of opportunities that we African needs but unfortunately most of us are not sincere to ourselves but nevertheless I want to thank the source of this great family n I pray that we make positive use of this opportunity n change our own lives n the continent at large.

36. Hi aron where are you i might need Your help on OFSP pls

ReplyDelete
  37. This is really great opportunity. I wouldn't miss in the next slot to be funded.

ReplyDelete
  38. Hi, I would like to be considered for a start loan for a hotel on a three acre land that I own

39. When is nxt application

40. Stephen Osei Bonsu29 August 2017 at 15:17

Please sir am a Ghanaian and am into agribusiness I've looking for this opportunity am willing to join,please alert me so that I will be one of the beneficiary thank you.

ReplyDelete
  41. Am in Malawi southern part of Africa, my business plan is focused on rural livestock improvement with in a interest of the marginalized people nutrition support,

42. Francis Ekomesuor8 September 2017 at 05:47

Thank you for this opportunity. Pls am a film director and I want to do movies about children and disabilities since we don't have such movies in our country. I will appreciate a financial help from you sir.

43. Griffiths Griff Nkhwazi8 September 2017 at 12:44

I am a Malawian man, aged 40 years ood. Married qnd we hwve one child. I am a civil servant working with Malawi government as accounts assistant.

With the little salary($100) I get, I have managed to buy two BG peace of land after some savings for a country for a couple of years. It is a land for sugar cane cultivation ,which is sold to Illovo Sugar Company for sugar production. Due to lack of capital and that I receive little, I can't manage to cultivate the land any time soon. The land is very fertile and that if I can manage to get the loan, I should be able to pay back with 8 months from the month I get the loan. I am looking for $4,000 cultivate the whole land I have.

I am looking forward to your favorable consideration on my request.

GRIFFITHS G. NKHWAZI

ReplyDelete
  44. i am a cameroonian, working on water projects , please let me know the next period for applications

ReplyDelete
  45. I have a car wash business currently running with difficulties financially,when and if helped financially I will recreate more than 20 direct employment in ndola Zambia...And also a fast food business is also viable opportunity

ReplyDelete
  46. Sir, I,m keenly interested in Tony elumelu,s foundation. Sir, I would like to use it to register with Dangote group as one of their distributors selling, cements, semovitas, salt, macaronis & what have u in my state, Nasarawa hence, Iam an indigene. I was born in the year, 1968. This is my number: 08036857594. 07056082465. Urs faithfully, Samuel Aku.

ReplyDelete
  47. I have a cleaning service business whereby I distribute bins around the residence and collect them every week to disposal to the recommended area am also running a private labour office its aim is to hhelp my fellow youth to find jobs likes being garden boys,house maids etc but its not operating accordingly because of financial problems

ReplyDelete
  48. I CAME FROM TO CÖTE D'IVOIRE.
    I'M INTEREST TO THIS PROJECT.

ReplyDelete
  49. I and my friend have BSc degree in electrical engineering from the College of engineering technology, Hūn, Aljufra, Libya, We have executed graduation project for improving the field of transform electrical energy wirelessly on 14/08/2016. This project won the first place on local universities competition in Libya. Later, we used the project to write scientific paper, which published, on a conference for industrial technology in the city of Misurata, Libya. The paper includes design a new conductor for increase the electrical energy transfer efficiency, in addition to the ability to control the shape of magnetic field for the transmitter conductor, We like learn more in this field

ReplyDelete
  50. I am a recent graduate from University of NUST .l am currently working at a 24 hour medical centre as a Diagnostic Radiographer.I have bought one mobile ultrasound machine and let need to invest in more .There are no ultrasound scans in most rural areas and l to develop this business. Employ more graduates there and make an impact to human life.

ReplyDelete
  51. I look forward to being part of the programme. I am a young Kenyan with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.

ReplyDelete
  52. Hello, am Bisuha Javis and am an Orphan from Uganda.Aam done with my education though i have not graduated simply because of tuition issues with the University. But i have my good business plan i would love to present to you with an investment in return. Thanks, i will be grateful to have you considered my issue.

53. Austin Kachipula30 October 2017 at 12:04

I'm a Malawian running bee keeping farming. I don't have enough resources to keep business growing interms of solid structures where to sell honey. May you consider me on this one.

ReplyDelete
  54. Am Wilson Maluki from Kenya and a business Man I pray that you consider me for loan to bust my small business of spare parts.thankx in advance

ReplyDelete
  55. I want to partner with my colleague in an Emarald mine and I need something like a $3,000,000. So that I can pump in for start up capital.

ReplyDelete
  56. je m'appelle astou ndiaye j'ai en ce as lje ne jui pas a l'ecole par ce que mes parents n'ont pas les moyenne j'habite au senegal mercie de m'avoir ecouter

57. Georgina Gwanzura2 November 2017 at 04:22

Hello would lobe to start a small business am a resident in Zimbanwe.

58. Augustin Bedidjo2 November 2017 at 04:28

Bonjour ,
    Je suis très content de cette opportunités et à tant que agriculteur résident en RDCongo, je souhaite vivement saisir cette occasion.
    Merci de me tenir informer pour les prochains événements

59. Onchoke Nyaboga mathew2 November 2017 at 09:52

Great idea TEEP. Am on your neck.

ReplyDelete
  60. Sir i am very interested on applying and would like to know if the applications are still oppend now

61. Am for on Ghana, am into agri business and needs some funds

62. Am from Ghana, am into agri business and needs some funds

ReplyDelete
  63. My business idea looks to aggregate small actions to create and extract value in agricultural industry.

ReplyDelete
  64. I currently am running Business of video production, but challenges is insufient of financial to run for effective of my business. so i would like to know the way how you offer this finance from your foundation

65. am in Tanzania

66. Please I have business idea but I need help

67. Yetneberk abebe ayane3 November 2017 at 12:21

I have best business idea in small business in shoe pulush

68. Sserunkuuma Peter3 November 2017 at 13:06

Hullo, am called Sserunkuuma peter a Ugandan lives in Uganda. I stopped my education on 'O' -level because school tuition. No am practicing simple farming and poultry keeping.I would love to became an international person in farming and helping my fellow farmers to archive there goals. I have the land where to practice the activity but the responsibility!! I will be so greatfull if am considered in program. Thank you.

69. Sserunkuuma Peter3 November 2017 at 13:14

Hullo, am called Sserunkuuma peter a Ugandan lives in Uganda. I stopped my education on 'O' -level because school tuition. No am practicing simple farming and poultry keeping.I would love to became an international person in farming and helping my fellow farmers to archive there goals. I have the land where to practice the activity but the responsibility!! I will be so greatfull if am considered in the program. Thank you.

70. Patience Daniel Freeman3 November 2017 at 20:27

Hello
    I am into events management, outdoors catering and decoration. I have a team of 4 for the events management and 4 for the catering services.
    Am I eligible to apply? And what is the procedure to access funding or loans?

Patience Daniel Freeman
    08036593600

71. OGUNIJA VICTORIA3 November 2017 at 22:25

I dont have business yet

ReplyDelete
  72. My name is Joseph from uganda. I am into agriculture wwhere by i am growing rice on a hired land. I hope that with the funding accorded to me, I will be able to expand my businese and employ more people.

ReplyDelete
  73. Please i have a great business idea and I need your help...
    I am a Refugee living in zambia and i am in tertiary level of education. I need to start this business or otherwise I will drop out of school because I'm not on bazaries. I am paying for myself and it's a great challenge. Please assist me

74. DIMONGSO KAFARI BENJAMIN5 November 2017 at 08:50

I am a rural community developer, grant proposal writer, researcher and farmer,
    i would want a partner or any NGO to come to my aid for a collaborative implementation of a project in Ghana to empower agriculture growth mainly in cassava production, gari and starch processing in some selected arable farming communities in the Northern part of Ghana to empower women to improve livelihood to elevate poverty and hunger. contact me for more information.
    My contacts: +233203479639, benjaminkafari@gmail.com.

ReplyDelete
  75. Hi, My name is Katleho Mpopo, am from Lesotho and currently still enrolled in tertiary to get my degree. First what I've realised is that most of the graduates are affected by unemployment and this seems like it's not to slow down anytime soon but I came up with a business idea , it is still on paper but I believe in it and I need help in implementing it so as to contribute to this fight against unemployment ;not just to save the graduate but everyone even those who did not get the opportunity to enrol in Education. Please I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

ReplyDelete
  76. Do you need an urgent loan to pay your bills or do you want to start a business?
    Then Star loans Company is the right place for you because that is where i got my loan to start up my business. Contact them on starloansfirm@gmail.com

77. Hello,
    My name is William Phiri, am into supplying of different types of products.

ReplyDelete
  78. Good ideal indeed I am very much interested, and I have a number of business plans, such as construction which I am doing now and also wants to ventre in agriculture

ReplyDelete
  79. I am a business woman and I deal in supplies of office stationery and printing which has employed alot of the youth but funding has always been a challenge for my business growth.
    I will be very blessed if I could get help in the area of funding.

80. Sichinsambwe Vine7 November 2017 at 22:16

Sichinsambwe Vine

I'm a Zambian who looks forward to owing an Agro business and to be specific fish farming for we have fish deficit in our country and Sourthen Africa. If the program is still on I'll be more than glad to be part of the big African family who want to bring change to our economy.

81. Abdulrauf hassan8 November 2017 at 09:22

My business idea is: I can repair mobile phone and with the level of my knowledge, if I pass through training abroad. I will manufacture phone.

82. Ayantade Abiodun Aderemi9 November 2017 at 11:05

I am interested pleasr

83. I am William from South Sudan,
    In SouthSudan there are alot of investments and business opportunities as such, in the field Mining, Insurance, Agriculture, Health, Hydro power and there is a need for small & large scale industries for food production. Looking forward for business grants.

84. ABDULAZEEZ ISMAIL ABOLORE ADEDAYO12 November 2017 at 06:12

AM PLANTING MODERN CASSAVA VARIET TME 419 IN MY FARM AND ADD VALUE TO IT.I HAVE 100 YOUTH THAT I INTRODUCED TO THIS AND THEY ARE DOING FINE.WE HAVE 100 HTRS OF LAND GIVEN TO US BY OUR ROYAL MAJESTY BENJAMIN ALABI OLANITE(ONIMEKO OF IMEKO LAND)I CHEIF ABDULAZEEZ ISMAIL ABOLORE ADEDAYO (THE BAALE AGBE OF IMEKO LAND )ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP TO EMPOWER ALL THIS YOUTH.TANKS

ReplyDelete
  85. This is a great opportunity I have been looking for in the past years. And I know many will be help to reduce the unemployment in Africa even if am not giving the opportunity to get access to the foundation's help. My fellow youth is only entrepreneurs who can move African from a developing continent to the next level as the world moves on.
    God bless all those who thought it twice to bring this chance to the youth of Africa.

ReplyDelete
  86. First of all, God bless all who worked hard in their busy schedules to think of Africa in the years ahead.
    My friends and great Africans our continent is full of unemployed skill and unskilled labour but we can change this by we(the youth) becoming entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship is what can move African from being a developing continent. So Start something and I tell you it will growth like the fig tree.
    Don't let failure discourage you, even if am not given the chance to the help of the foundation I won't give up ,I will still do something to Help mother Africa.

87. Evans Thobias Mwanibingo13 November 2017 at 06:42

Hi,

I am so interested with this idea, I have great passion in agriculture and bee keeping. I have a piece of land which I haven't started developing it, I have failed to develop it because of the lack of funds.

When I saw this piece of information I was so moved with it. Eagerly to hearing from you.

88. Nice idea for african's youths and manpower in general
    We have many projects waiting for investments although plans, studies and necessary manpower exist.
    Do you invest in Tunisia, if yes I will send you summuries.
    I want to be your representatives in Tunisia. I can grant offices, staff and what is needed
    Ratiba Abid

89. Xmas loan
    Car loan
    Loan to start up a business
    Commercial loan
    Loan to pay off your bills

Contact us for more enlightenment at: angelfirminvestment@gmail.com

90. Attention
    this is moore loan company we offer loan service at low interest at 2% you can contact us at mooreloancompany@yahoo.com or text or call us at (414)454-9493

ReplyDelete
  91. DO YOU NEED AN XMAS LOAN CONTACT KENDRICK INVESTMENTS LIMITED ON EMAIL KENDRICKINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM

ReplyDelete
  92. Hello everyone this is moore loan company we offer all kinds of loan at 2% interest rate you can contact us @mooreloancompany@yahoo.com or test us at (414)-454 9493

ReplyDelete
  93. Hi everyone. i saw comments from people who already got their Loan from Mr TIM TURKEY and then i decided to Apply under their recommendations and just few hours ago confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $90 ,000 which i requested for. This is really a great news and i am advising everyone who need real loan to apply through their email (nationwideloancentre@financire.com) I am happy now that i have gotting the loan i requested for.

ReplyDelete
  94. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN CONTACT EMAIL:- KENDRICKINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM

ReplyDelete
  95. anyone in need of a Genuine Loan should kindly contact Mr, John Spencer on this email: johnyspencer102@gmail.com or Whatsapp : +16305199078

( I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FRIENDS )

ReplyDelete
  96. you can contact mr John Spencer on this email: johnyspencer102@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +1 630 519 9078. for a genuine Loan.

best regards
    Harry walter.

ReplyDelete
  97. Hello this is moore loan company we give loan of different kind you can email us at mooreloancompany@yahoo.com or text us at (414)4549493

98. Do you need a loan business Email. us today: rick_larsen729@yahoo.com

99. Amanda Musselwhite6 January 2018 at 04:07

DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN CONTACT UNAMAY LOAN FINANCE LTD ON EMAIL:- UNAMAYLOANFINANCE@OUTLOOK.COM

100. Amanda Musselwhite7 January 2018 at 20:32

DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN ASAP THEN CONTACT UNAMAYLOANFINANCE@OUTLOOK.COM.

101. Get a blank atm card or a loan today from georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com

102. STANDARD FINANCE10 January 2018 at 05:40

DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN? COMTACT : STANDARDFINANCE07@GMAIL.COM, WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16318584522

ReplyDelete
  103. DO YOU NEED A LOAN? AND IF YES YOU ARE TO EMAIL US WITH THE BELOW EMAIL.

Harryben5177@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  104. Do you need a loan for your business and personal loan your choice is here now contact Mrs. Lugard Rose now to get your loan in a very loan rate reach her via lugardroseloanfirm@outlook.com now

105. DO YOU NEED A LOAN? @ Email: Harryben5177@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  106. are you in need of a loan if yes you have to email : (barrymoreloans12@gmail.com) or you are also test on :+19725345446

107. Hello,

Are you in need of an urgent loan? if yes email now: quickloanpayment@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  108. Thank you so much for this opportunity, I am a young Kenyan interested in agriculture n poultry farming but unable to achieve my dreams because of lack of funds, I'll be glad if you consider me, thank you.

109. do you need an urgent loan today

110. do you an urgent loan today :dwanerobertloanfirm@gmail.com

111. Rodney T. Bendel27 January 2018 at 23:23

Do you need a loan to start up a business or do you want any king of loan? contact : starloansfirm@gmail.com

112. Success Goodness31 January 2018 at 15:08

Do you need a loan? we are giving out loan at low interest rate of 2%.....if you are interested you can get back to us through our email: (lendersuccess@gmail.com)

ReplyDelete
  113. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN PROCESS WITHIN 2 - 3 WORKING DAYS CONTACT UNAMAY LOAN FINANCE LTD ON EMAIL:- UNAMAYLOANFINANCE@OUTLOOK.COM

114. Finish your financial worries
    My name is Mrs Kelly Newton from CANADA i can smile with this man Mr David Martinez i received a loan of $500,000 from his company and two of my colleagues have also received their loans from this man without any difficulty. With just none collateral fee and transfer option i advise you not to choose the wrong person if you actually apply for a cash loan for your project and any other. So i advice you to contact him for the services you ask of him. His company's Email Address: davidloanfirm1@outlook.com contact him for more information, be clear and honest.
    Mrs Kelly Newton my email address: kellynewton12@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  115. Do you need urgent funding/financial help? If yes kindly get back to us for more information's via this email: info.adolfrogerloans@yahoo.com

116. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN CONTACT EMAIL UNAMAYLOANFINANCE@OUTLOOK.COM

117. Hello
    Are you in need of an urgent loan today?i know of a legit loan lender who offers to anyone in need of a loan email today via veralohan-finance@outlook.com

118. Michelle Edverdson8 February 2018 at 14:03

DO YOU NEED A LOAN CONTACT UNAMAYLOANFINANCE@OUTLOOK.COM

119. Michelle Edverdson10 February 2018 at 13:13

DO YOU NEED A LOAN CONTACT EMAIL UNAMAYLOANFINANCE@OUTLOOK.COM

ReplyDelete
  120. Do you need an urgent loan for any purpose? contact jennardinvestmentslimited@outlook.com

ReplyDelete
  121. DO YOU NEED A LOAN TODAY IF YOU DO , OUR EMAIL, IS easyloanfirm122@gmail.com

122. diamond loan firm16 February 2018 at 06:05

LOANS OFFERS:.we are diamond loans offer,we offers loans to both individuals and comercials company at any rate you want incase you need loans you can contact us on this Email...diamondloanfirm24@gmail.com

123. diamond loan firm16 February 2018 at 06:10

LOAN OFFER : we are diamond loan offers we offer loan to both individuals and companys at any rate in case you are interested in collecting loan you can contact us on our Email..diamondloanfirm24@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  124. Hello do you need an urgent loan to pay of your bills, or you need loan to start up your own business, we offer all kinds of loan to all individuals who are in need of loan, All interested applicant should kindly contact via email{ jenifernewmanloanfirm07@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  125. Hello do you need an urgent loan to pay off your bills? or you need loan to start up your own business, we offer all kinds of loan to all individuals who are in need of loan, interested applicant should kindly contact us now via Email{ jenifernewmanloanfirm07@gmail.com for more info.. God bless you all.

ReplyDelete
  126. are you in need of a loan if yes you have to email at barrymoreloans12@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  127. GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD TODAY FROM MR MARTINS HACKERS. HERE IS THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS martinshackers22@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  128. 24 hours loan offer ; Michaelnordmannloanfirm@gmail.com for more information

129. Contact michaelnordmannloanfirm@gmail.com for your loan today

ReplyDelete
  130. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN ASAP CONTACT JENNARD INVESTMENTS LIMITED ON EMAIL:- JENNARDINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM

ReplyDelete
  131. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN ASAP FOR ANY PURPOSE? CONTACT JENNARD INVESTMENTS LIMITED ON EMAIL:- JENNARDINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTTLOOK.COM

ReplyDelete
  132. Do you need any kind of a loan ? if yes contact us via this email : danielsilva59491@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  133. Good day to you all, am Michael Welsh a private loan lender, i give out loan to all individuals who are in need of loan to pay off debts or loan to start up a new business.. we offer all kinds of loan at 3% rate, interested applicant should kindly contact us today for your quick and easy loan via Email{ michaelwelshloanservice@gmail.com}

134. Cheryl Cermarck3 March 2018 at 02:12

DO YOU NEED A LOAN ASAP OF ANY KIND CONTACT JENNARD INVESTMENTS LIMITED ON EMAIL:- JENNARDINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM

ReplyDelete
  135. Do you need a loan If yes ??
    contact flora today ...floralenders001@gmail.com

136. Daniella Curtis8 March 2018 at 02:19

Do you need a blank atm card to hack the atm machine contact the USA hacker via email..... georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  137. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN ASAP FOR ANY PURPOSE KINDLY CONTACT JENNARD INVESTMENTS LIMITED ON EMAIL:- JENNARDINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM FOR YOUR LON ASSISTANCE.

ReplyDelete
  138. do ypou need a urgent loan if yes get back to us now, email: malgorzata.bwc01@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  139. do you need an urgent loan to pay bill if yes kindly back to us at johnloanfirm2@gmail.com

140. Mrs Blessing Firm14 March 2018 at 17:44

Do you need a quick love to pay up your bills and startup a business or establish.
    Kindly contact Mrs Blessing Firm by email now okay,

Blessingfirm5@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  141. Apply for all types of urgent loans at interest rate of 3% at "Delvin Loan Firm"t interest rate 3%

whatsapp: +1 4848343697
    email: delvinsergio@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  142. DO YOU NEED A LOAN? ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN? ARE YOU IN ANY FINANCIAL MESS OR YOU NEED FUNDS TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS? FIRMS CORPORATE BODIES AT 2% INTEREST RATE IF YES DO CONTACT US THROUGH EMAIL : SALLIEMAECONSUMERBANKINGCOMPAN@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP US +1 9362988613

ReplyDelete
  143. DO you need a loan? are you a business man/woman looking for a loan to start up your own business, are in debt and you need an urgent loan at a low interest we here to give an helping hand to you at SALLIE MAE CONSUMER BANKING COMPANY we give out loan at an interest rate of 2% kindly contact us via email: salliemaeconsumerbankingcompan@gmail.com or whatsapp +1 9362988613

ReplyDelete
  144. Do you need an urgent loan for any purpose? Contact Kendrickinvestmentslimited@outlook.com.

ReplyDelete
  145. Affordable standard Loan is giving out loans at 3% interest rate, Are you interested? email address: collinsmark640@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  146. Do you need an urgent loan? If yes, contact email address:- Jennardinvestmentslimited@outlook.com

ReplyDelete
  147. Long time reader, first time commenter -- so, thought I'd drop a comment..
    -- and at the same time ask for a favor.

Your wordpress site is very simplistic - hope you don't mind me asking what theme you're using?
    (and don't mind if I steal it? :P)

I just launched my small businesses site --also built in wordpress like yours--
    but the theme slows (!) the site down quite a bit.

In case you have a minute, you can find it by searching for "royal cbd" on Google (would appreciate any feedback)

Keep up the good work-- and take care of yourself during the coronavirus scare!

~Justin

ReplyDelete
  148. This web site certainly has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.

ReplyDelete
  149. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book
    in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics
    to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.

A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back. If you are interested, please visit my web browsers Inspection

150. Wow, superb blog structure! How long have you ever beeen running
    a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. The entire look of
    yolur web site is excellent, as neatly as the content material!

If you're interest to see amazing review, please visit my site

ReplyDelete
  151. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

ReplyDelete
  152. Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

ReplyDelete
  153. Great website. Lots of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few of my friends. thanks for your hard work!

Powered by Blogger.